- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Faculty, staff feted at Homecoming breakfast
Eight faculty and staff members were honored at the second annual Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast during Homecoming, on Saturday, October 7.
President Emeritus Gene Hotchkiss welcomed the well-wishers and honorees at the breakfast in the Hart Dining Hall, while Krebs Provost and Dean of the Faculty Michael Orr bestowed the honors during this new Homecoming tradition.
Celebrated for dedicating 25 years of service to the College were Senior Lecturer in Chemistry Elizabeth Fischer ’72, Associate Director of LIT Anchalee Hocharoen, Foster G. and Mary W. McGaw Professor in the Life Sciences Anne Houde, and Vice President for Finance/Planning and Treasurer Lori Sundberg.
Retiring faculty celebrated at the breakfast were Professor of French, Emeritus Jean-Luc Garneau; Deane Professor of Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Emeritus Bill Martin; Associate Professor of Politics Paul Orogun; and retiring registrar Ruthane Bopp ’60.