- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
The primary responsibility is to support Lake Forest College administrative offices and academic departments in their use of the Jenzabar EX database, Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) and in-house software.
Specific Responsibilities Include
Assists users with the creation of InfoMaker and Microsoft Access reports; creates and maintains custom portlets in JICS; analyzes, designs, codes, documents, debugs, tests and modifies in-house software based on C#, Visual Studio; creates and maintains application programming interfaces (API) between various databases
Evidence of appropriate training and on-the-job success is a primary qualification. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in information technology or a relevant field is required.
Other desirable qualifications include:
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server 2016 RDBMS, Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in ERP systems, especially experience in Jenzabar EX 7.x, JICS 9.x and PowerFaids.
- Experience in programming language and product such as C#, Visual Studio, Java Script, Transact-SQL, Info Maker, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office Suite Products.
- Database experience, preferably with Jenzabar, in a higher education environment
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Anchalee Hocharoen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from more than 40 states and from more than 70 countries. At Lake Forest College, the quality of a faculty member’s teaching is the most important criterion for evaluation. The College also expects peer-reviewed publications and active participation in the College community. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu.