- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/35592_shot02-041_v2.rev.1487090405.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29605_small_school_big_network_2.rev.1448900141.jpg)"/>
Announcing Kaplan MCAT scholarship
Pre-Health Advising and the Career Advancement Center are happy to announce that we will award a Certificate for a 100% Course Scholarship from Kaplan Test Prep to two pre-med students or recent graduates.
These are need-based scholarships open to juniors, seniors, and recent graduates who plan to apply to medical school in the 2017 or 2018 application cycles.
The Course Scholarship includes MCAT preparation through one of the following Kaplan delivery options: On-Site, Classroom Anywhere, and On Demand. The certificate is redeemable at any Kaplan Test Prep site nationwide.
The Certificate of Course Scholarship must be redeemed by June 30, 2017. This means those awarded must enroll in a course by that date. However, the course may have a start date later than June 30, 2017. Scholarships cannot be used for courses already in progress.
- Must have completed and received scores on at least 1 MCAT practice exam upon submitting application
- A practice test can be found on the Kaplan Website
- Must be applying for medical school in the 2017 or 2018 cycle
- Must demonstrate a commitment to successfully pursuing medical school (for example, must have completed necessary science research and clinical experience through shadowing, volunteering, internships, or scribing, etc.)
- Must be able to commit to registering for an MCAT course by or before June 30, 2017 (course may start at a later date though)
- Must have financial need
Application Details + Deadline:
Your application must include a statement of purpose (1-page, single-spaced maximum), your resume, and your responses to a series of questions to further demonstrate your commitment to pursuing medical school and readiness to register for an MCAT course. Your application and MCAT practice test scores must be submitted by Monday, March 27, 2017. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please visit the Kaplan MCAT Scholarship Application for additional details and to complete your application.