- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Career Month continues with LinkedIn photo sessions
Student ambassador Deja McClellan ’20 snapped LinkedIn photos for students in the Student Center this week as part of the Career Advancement Center’s focus on Career Month.
“February is Career Month, a great time for students to think about summer/post-graduation plans and to reflect on career aspirations,” said Career Advancement Center Associate Director Smret Smith.
The Career Advancement Center plans several events and activities throughout the month to help students stay on track with career preparation.
“The LinkedIn headshots event was a way for students to get a free professional photo, but also an opportunity to learn about building a quality LinkedIn profile and find out about upcoming Career Pathway events,” Smith said.
Upcoming Career Pathway events include:
- Creative Careers: Evanston Arts Center Visit on Thursday, February 16, leaving campus at 12:30 p.m.
- Careers in Government and Nonprofits on Monday, February 20 at 7 p.m. in Calvin Durand Hall
- Careers in Health Care and Medical Science on Thursday, February 23 in Calvin Durand Hall. Advanced registration required by this Friday, February 17!
- Coffee with a Diplomat on Tuesday, February 28 at noon in the Skybox, Mohr Student Center
- Innovations in Business: From Notes on a Napkin to a $6 Billion Market Valuation on Thursday, March 2 at 7 p.m. in the Chapel