- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Proctor (on as-needed basis)
Part-time position on an as-needed basis. We proctor exams for students with learning disabilities who need an alternate/distraction-reduced testing location (not the classroom). Exams can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 6 hours (for final exams). Most exams are 1.5-2 hours in length. The demand for proctoring varies throughout the semester, so weekly hours cannot be guaranteed.
Proctors distribute, monitor, and collect all test materials. Some students may need reading and writing assistance during testing.
The ideal candidate would have at least a college education and prior experience in proctoring exams in the academic environment. Candidates must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality of student’s issues and test materials.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume electronically to Teryn Robinson at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue throughout the academic year.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1, 600 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. The College’s student body is culturally diverse, with approximately 40% of our students identifying as domestic students of color or international students. We also have a visible, active, and vibrant LGBT student population. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu