- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Health and Wellness program receives accreditation
The Health and Wellness Center doctoral internship program has earned accreditation from the American Psychological Association (APA).
“The accreditation process is a rigorous and rewarding one and we are proud to be granted full accreditation,” said Jennifer Fast, assistant dean of students and director of Health and Wellness.
The Center’s training program accepts two interns annually who are completing the final requirements of their doctoral degrees in clinical or counseling psychology.
“The interns are vital to the Health and Wellness Center’s mission and contribute significantly to the Lake Forest College community,” Fast said. “Receiving APA accreditation validates the strength of the training that we have to offer and ensures the caliber of future interns who will complete our program and contribute to our community.”