- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Lauer elected to Board of Trustees
Lake Forest College announces the election of Randy Lauer of Winnetka, Ill., to its Board of Trustees. He will serve on the Post Graduate Outcomes and Property & Operations committees through 2020.
Lauer is a Managing Director at Citigroup, where he oversees all institutional markets sales for the Midwest region. Lauer started his career at Salomon Brothers in New York and has held numerous sale leadership positions, all in institutional markets.
Prior to his work on Wall Street, Lauer was an officer in the United States Marine Corps, where he held leadership billets ranging from platoon commander to company commander. His service record includes an overseas tour in Okinawa, Japan and deployment to the Republic of South Korea, the Philippine Islands, and Thailand.
Lauer received his bachelor’s degree from Lake Forest College in 1981, where he majored in politics. In 1988, he was awarded his master’s degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Randy and his wife, Wendi, reside in Winnetka, Illinois and have six children