- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Construction update: Sidewalks, entrance ramps installed
Signs, sidewalks, and ramps were installed this week around the Science Center to direct pedestrian traffic flow around Middle Campus and safe entry to the science buildings during construction.
Also this week, excavation crews continue to remove dirt from the site, creating the hole for the new building’s foundation. Inside the science buildings, the exterior walls alongside the connecting bridge have been sealed off in preparation for the next phase of demolition—removal of the second-floor connection.
Meanwhile, at nearby North Hall, a camera was installed on the fourth floor to record progress of the project.