- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33181_campaign_3rd_level_all_1.rev.1473355863.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33175_campaign_2nd_level_floater.rev.1473277112.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33176_campaign_2nd_level_accordian.rev.1473277115.jpg)"/>
Planned Giving Tips
- Are you 70 ½ and have an IRA? Did you know that making charitable contributions directly from your IRA can hold the best tax advantage from some people? Strengthen the College while decreasing your tax liabilities by donating through your required minimum distribution.
- Put your life’s work to work forever! Leaving a percentage of your estate to Lake Forest College builds a lasting legacy for generations to come. After taking care of family and friends, many Foresters choose to build a lasting legacy through their estate plans.
- Do you want to support the College but want to protect your income? There are many tax-advantaged ways to support the people and places you love while preserving your income for a lifetime. Charitable annuities and remainder trusts are just two ideas that might work for you.
If you are interested in planned giving contact us at 847-735-6025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.