- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Cynthia Hahn interviews Lebanese writer
Professor of French Cynthia Hahn interviewed Dr. Ezza Agha Malak, a Lebanese writer, for the Alliance Française of Chicago, “Salon du livre francophone” on March 19.
They discussed Malak’s poetry and prose, and notably, the recently published translation (Hahn, 2016) of Malak’s novel, “The Man of All Silences.”
Malak also visited Hahn’s FREN212 and FREN460 classes that week to discuss her poetry and prose, which Hahn’s students read and translated. Malak’s visit to Lake Forest College was supported by the Mojekwu Fund, as well as the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.