- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
Student Optional Disclosure of Private Mental Health Information Policy
Current students: Learn more about the State of Illinois Student Optional Disclosure of Private Mental Health Act and complete the Authorization Form.
In compliance with the State of Illinois Student Optional Disclosure of Private Mental Health Act, Lake Forest College provides you with the option to designate a person to whom the College may disclose certain private mental health information. The College will contact this person if the Health and Wellness Center determines that you pose a clear danger to yourself or to others, or to protect you or another person against a clear, imminent risk of serious mental or physical injury, disease, or death. You are not required to designate a contact. Should you choose to designate a contact person, it can be anyone over the age of 18 (e.g., parent, sibling, friend, etc.). You may modify your designation at any time.
To designate an individual or decline to do so, please complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the College reserves the right to contact your parent, legal guardian, spouse, and/or other emergency contact as required or permitted by law.