- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Friend of the environment
Ann Maine, senior lecturer in biology, won the Friend of the Environment Award for the 10th Congressional District of Illinois.
The awards promote public good and civic service of leaders in the community. Maine founded Gardening for Incarcerated Youth at the Depke Juvenile Justice Center and also helped create the Green Youth Farms, a job preparation program that trains high school students in agriculture. She also is the president of the Lake County Forest Preserve District and holds membership in Conserve Lake County, the Lincolnshire Garden Club, and the Ryerson Woods Board.