- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Nearly 400 new students explored the city of Chicago and all it has to offer during orientation.
Split into their First-Year Studies class or transfer group, the new Foresters headed downtown—just 30 miles away—by train before exploring the city on foot, bicycle, riverboat, and the city’s elevated train. Some students even used small robots to get a unique view of the city during their exploration of world-famous museums, public sculptures, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Art Institute, and city neighborhoods.
Most new students met with Forester alums at places they work, like Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, John Marshall Law School, and Von Steuben High School, to jumpstart networking for internships and careers.
Chicago Day is a tradition at Lake Forest College, one of the top colleges in the country. Click here to request information about Lake Forest College.