- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Get access to the Parent Portal on my.lakeforest
The Parent Portal at Lake Forest College gives families online access to a student’s information so that they are kept informed of their activities at college. But in order to gain access, they need to be enrolled in the Lake Forest College Parent Portal.
In order to establish permission, your student should log into my.lakeforest and select the ‘Student’ tab, then “Privacy Permissions” from the left-hand column, and then “Define New Permissions.” That’s where they will add you to the list of people who can see their information.
The Parent Portal enables students to share with parents (or other parties) the information they want online while complying with the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). The permission that is granted can be cancelled or changed at any time by the student.
In the Parent Portal:
- Students can share information with parents, including grades and GPA projection, class schedules, student account balances as well as financial aid awards and any outstanding documentation that may be required
- The College can share information with parents or guardians quickly and easily
- Parents can view information about a single student or multiple students in one convenient location