- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
High national praise
Institutions, Innovation, and Industrialization: Essays in Economic History and Development brings together a group of leading economic historians to examine how institutions, innovation, and industrialization have determined the development of nations.
“These essays are high-level pieces, based on cutting-edge research, and with a coordinated set of themes concerned with the interaction between ideas, innovation, and institutional change. This book is an important contribution to the literature on growth and innovation,” according to Harold James of Princeton University.
Tuttle wrote the section, “Regulation Child Labor: The European Experience,” with Simone Wegge, associate professor of economics at the College of Staten Island.
Click here to read a review of the book.