- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Lois Barr’s poetry chapbook published
The chapbook, available on Amazon, also was selected winner of the contemporary Jewish writing magazine’s 2013 Chapbook Contest.
Two of Barr’s poems will be on display in November at North Suburban Synagogue Beth El in a show by The Artists’ Beit Midrash, curated by Judith Joseph.
The show will open at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, November 12 with a reception and lecture in the Rissman Family Kol Ami Museum. Beth El is located at 1175 Sheridan Road in Highland Park. The exhibit runs through Saturday, January 10, 2015.
Barr also was interviewed recently by writer and teacher Barbara Krasner at her literary blog, The Whole Megillah.