- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40469_Speednetworking3_edited.rev.1510946462.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40779_31485_business.rev.1513697684.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29606_internships_and_experience_1.rev.1448900255.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40780_31484_finance_1.rev.1513697699.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/35592_shot02-041_v2.rev.1487090405.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29609_advisor.rev.1448902476.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40467_Speednetworking2_edited.rev.1510942416.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40783_law.rev.1513697721.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40782_science.rev.1513697713.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40781_art.rev.1513697706.jpg)"/>
Employers: Invitation to Participate in College Hiring Project
Each year, Lake Forest College partners with the Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University and 200 other institutions to distribute the Recruiting Trends survey to our employers. Even if you will not be hiring college graduates during the 2016 – 2017 academic year, we ask that you complete the survey. The information you provide will help us develop an accurate picture of this year’s employment prospects for college students.
The College Hiring Project is an initiative to compile annual information about employers’ recruiting needs to provide valuable information to students, graduates, advisors and career centers nationwide.
To participate, please fill out the Recruiting Trends 16-17 Survey below, which will take 20-30 minutes to complete. While you may get requests from several schools to complete the survey, you only need to complete it once. Please note that no individual or company will be identified. Only group data will be used in our reports and your confidentiality will be protected to the maximum extent allowed by law.
Research protocols and instructions are provided in the introduction to the survey. If you have any questions prior to starting the survey, you can contact Dr. Phil Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Rett Weber at email@example.com.
Complete the online survey here*.
*If you would like to preview the survey or would prefer a paper copy, these materials will be made available to you upon request from Dr. Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to receive your information by September 19th. For your participation in the study you will be sent the report, Recruiting Trends 2016-2017 in November.