- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Lake Forest College welcomes new trustee
Katherine E. “Wendy” Dietze will serve the Board of Trustees as a member of the Development and Alumni Relations Committee and the Post-Graduate Outcomes Committee through 2018.
Ms. Dietze, a resident of New York, New York, brings to the board nearly 20 years of experience in distinct directorships. She is corporate director for Liberty Property Trust, Matthews International Corporation, and Cowen & Co., and she previously served as corporate director for Northeast Optic Network, CTC Communications, and Light Path Technologies. Her work also extends to these nonprofits: Foreign Policy Association, City-Meals-On-Wheels, and the New York State Council of Humanities.
Ms. Dietze was Brown University’s Senior Advancement Director from 2005-2007, where she was responsible for establishing and managing a New York City development office and working with the President and members of the Brown Corporation. Previously, she held management positions at Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Brothers.
Ms. Dietze graduated with her BA in comparative literature from Brown University in 1979 and with her MBA from Columbia University in 1984.
“Wendy Dietze will be an outstanding trustee, and the College is very fortunate to have her join our board,” said President Stephen D. Schutt. “Her broad, valuable experience in the financial world, as a corporate director, and in higher education will serve the College exceptionally well, and I look forward to working closely with her.”