- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/113/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30190_stage_and_crowd.rev.1453389896.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/113/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30189_stage.rev.1453389895.png)"/>
Students should fill out the Intent to Graduate Form by March 14
Commencement will be here before we know it! If you intend to graduate in May 2014 or August 2014, you need to complete the intent to graduate form online using my.lakeforest. Please complete this form by Friday, March 14. If you have any questions or difficulty completing the form, please contact Ruthane Bopp in the Registrar’s Office.
1. Log in to my.lakeforest.
2. Click on the “Students” tab next to the “Home” tab across the top of the screen.
3. Select “Student Forms” near the bottom of the red column on the left side of the screen.
4. In the center area labeled “Forms,” click “Undergraduate Application for Graduation (BA)” and complete the form.
Completing this form lets us we know that you are planning to graduate at the end of this semester and Ruthane Bopp in the Registrar’s Office can add your name to the list of prospective graduates for approval!