- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/198/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50546_Middle_South_drone1.rev.1554236092.jpg)"/>
Scott Edgar co-authors timely article on remote learning
Associate Professor of Music and Music Education Chair Scott Edgar co-authored a timely Noteflight article teaching students how to learn online.
The piece offers students these strategies to be effective academically, socially, and emotionally:
• Create a working environment for success
• Prioritize your tasks in order
• Remove distractions
• Maintain social connections
• Care for emotional health
Edgar co-authored the article, “Student Tips for Working From Home,” with John Mlynczak, managing director of Noteflight, a cloud-based music notation solution that allows editing, printing, and music playback on any device.