- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
Department Assistant - Part Time
Lake Forest College seeks a part-time department assistant providing support for the Lillard Science Center.
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience
- Previous business experience a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, plus an aptitude and willingness to learn new computer-related skills
- Ability to track budgets and expenses
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with students, staff and faculty
- An Associate degree at minimum; BA preferred
We will be filling two positions:
- 20 hours per week during the academic year (late-August to mid-May with time off for holidays and College breaks), 16 hours per week during the summer months.
- 29 hours per week, academic year only (late-August to mid-May with time off for holidays and College breaks).
Please note your preference for one position or if you would like to be considered for both. Please send a resume, cover letter and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.