- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50606_29874_header-aerial.rev.1554476220.jpg)"/>
The fiscal year ending on May 31, 2019 was the College’s most successful fundraising year since initiating ACCESS | The Campaign for Lake Forest College. With more than $30 million in new gifts and pledges, the total campaign now stands at more than $130 million.
Most recently, brothers Jim ’65, Harry ’66, and Ted Oppenheimer have stepped forward to name the new Oppenheimer Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, to be constructed within the upper level of the Donnelley and Lee Library. With approximately one quarter of current students choosing to minor in entrepreneurship, this impressive new center will give this important academic program a prominent home on our campus.
During the year ahead, Loyalty Circle members should know that several outstanding campus priorities are in need of new and continued financial support. These include:
- Funding for the construction of Brown Hall
- Faculty and student scholarships
- Academic program support, including the new major in data science
- The addition of men’s and women’s varsity lacrosse
Please contact me directly at 847-735-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to
request a personal funding proposal for any of these initiatives.
Thank you for continuing to make Lake Forest College one of your philanthropic priorities and for contributing toward our success. I hope to see you on campus soon.