- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
The CRM Manager is a key part of the administrative computing team responsible for supporting the College’s revenue-critical CRM instances for Admissions and Advancement. The position contributes to the ongoing efforts to improve College data processes and services while overseeing critical business practices of the supported departments. Through process improvement assessments and implementations, the CRM Manager aims to increase efficiencies and save both human and capital resources.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Acts as a primary application administrator of the CRM systems for Admission (Slate for Admissions) and Advancement (Slate for Advancement).
- Creates input and maintenance forms as well as queries, exports, and reports from the CRMs using SQL and the systems built-in tools with primary focus on Admissions and Advancement collection, maintenance, and reporting needs.
- Works with the administrative computing team and campus departments on projects to facilitate day-to-day operations of shared data flow among the College’s enterprise systems, and CRM integrations with those applications.
- Develops processes to improve data management practices and enhance productive use of the CRMs.
- Assists the College’s administrative computing group efforts to evaluate information workflows and improve business processes that span multiple offices, departments, and systems.
- Provides project management and operational support for assigned projects.
- Gives end user support as needed for CRM features and custom reports.
- Embraces other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience creating input forms, reports, and data exports in a CRM system like Salesforce, HubSpot, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Background in systems analysis and decision-making.
- Experience working with enterprise database systems.
- Experience with data and workflow modeling and process improvement.
- SQL skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
Other desirable qualifications include:
- Experience with business intelligence, data visualization, and analytics tools.
- Familiarity with database table structures, especially Jenzabar EX and Technolutions Slate.
- Project management experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,500 undergraduate students from over 47 states and 78 countries. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women and other members of historically underrepresented groups.