- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
Assistant Director of Facilities Management
The Assistant Director will be responsible for supervision of the staff members that maintain the College’s mechanical systems – steam, electricity, heat, cooling. Responsibilities will include the development, improvement and maintenance of these mechanical systems and the trades that maintain them.
- Supervise employees of the HVAC staff
- Prioritize and assign work orders
- Develop vendor relationships
- Oversee HVAC outsourcing
- Manage building automation
- Oversee material requisitions
- Initiate and maintain inventory controls
- Solicit sub-contractor estimates
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance system
- Experience in commercial refrigeration
- 5 years of management experience required
- College degree preferred
- Understand basic wiring diagram
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Siemens building automation systems and other relevant software
- AutoCAD knowledge a plus
- Must be able to walk campus buildings, including rooftops, basements and crawlspaces
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Must be available for emergencies
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter electronically to Dave Siebert, Director of Facilities Management, at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled.
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from members of historically underrepresented groups.