- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
The primary responsibility is to support Lake Forest College offices and academic departments in their use of the primary administrative systems. These include Jenzabar EX database, Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS), and a blend other standard college software solutions and custom software.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Create and maintain custom reports and SQL queries against Microsoft SQL databases.
- Create and maintain custom software solutions using C# and Visual Studio.
- Create and maintain application programming interfaces between various databases and reports using Microsoft Access.
- End user support as needed on uses of administrative system features.
Evidence of appropriate training and on-the-job success is a primary qualification. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in information technology or a relevant field is required.
Other desirable qualifications include:
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in a higher education ERP system environment such as Jenzabar, Ellucian, or Campus Management.
- Familiar with Shibboleth/SAML.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,500 undergraduate students from over 47 states and 78 countries.
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from members of historically underrepresented groups.