- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Housing applications now available online
The housing application for 2019-2020 is now available in the online housing portal. The application and meal plan selection take less than 10 minutes to complete. As a special incentive, the first 250 students who complete the housing application will be entered into a drawing for three Starbucks gift cards.
Current students are eligible to select their own roommates and rooms for the upcoming academic year. The roommate selection portion of the process will begin on March 11; students must have a completed application on file to participate. Room selection itself will take place in late March. A full timeline of the process is available on our website, including important dates and deadlines.
More information about the process can be found on our website: https://www.lakeforest.edu/studentlife/living/roomselection.php. It is highly recommended that students review this information to make sure they understand housing options and the details of the process.
Over the next several weeks, staff from the Office of Residence Life will be holding pop-up office hours and information sessions about navigating the room selection process, choosing a roommate well (with some life lessons from seniors!), and exploring specialized living communities (Cleveland-Young International Center, Super Doubles, and Deerpath Suites). More details will be shared as events are announced.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life and talk to any member of our team! We’re happy to assist you in planning for next year.