- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Sports Awards Ceremony - 2014
On Sunday, December 7, the Lake Forest College Athletics Department recognized the men’s soccer, women’s soccer, cross country, football and volleyball programs at the Fall Sports Awards Ceremony at the First Presbyterian Church.
The Lake Forest College men’s basketball team captured the Midwest Conference title at St. Norbert College this past Saturday. The Foresters now advance to the NCAA Division III Tournament for the first time in school history. The team is slated to take on the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh at St. John’s University in Friday’s opening round.
The 2019 theme for National Girls and Women in Sports Day was “Lead Her Forward”. This is an appropriate theme as it recognizes the student-athletes, coaches, and administrators who are committed to providing equitable access to sports for all girls and women, while it also recognizes the achievements that women have accomplished since the passing of Title IX. With over 90 participants, this year’s National Girls and Women in Sports Day event was filled with learning and laughter from each of the girls, student-athletes, and staff members. We hope every one of the participants enjoyed this day as much as we did!
On January 20, 2019, alumni from the men’s and women’s basketball teams returned to the Forest for their respective alumni games, followed by a reception and recognition during the men’s and women’s varsity contests. Thank you to all alumni who braved the weather and game changes to join us!