- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Tibetan Buddhist Sand Mandala
A group of Tibetan monks visited campus for four days to create a Tibetan Buddhist Sand Mandala. The four day ritual involved art, music, and performance – and was done in a public place where people observed the process that is understood to bring healing and peace.
This year’s Chicago Brain Bee was held on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Lake Forest College.
Thank you for an amazing Family Weekend. Please enjoy these photos taken from the event.
Over the past few weeks, Foresters enjoyed a variety of campus activities and events, including learning how to cook a Finnish meal to planning a career in business and exploring the latest in neuroscience and virtual reality. Lake Forest College provides students ACCESS to life skills, careers, faculty and cutting edge academic thought.