- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Entrepreneurial Marketing Presentations
Fall is a beautiful season at Lake Forest College and this autumn was no exception. Students enjoyed many on-campus fall events including an Into the Shadows Carnival, a Halloween all-campus party, glow-in-the-dark capture the flag, a hay ride, and a number of do-it-yourself events, including making carmel apples, street signs and decorating mason jars.
During the latest 360 Chicago trip on Saturday, October 21, Lake Forest College students had lunch at Giordano’s Pizza before spending two hours playing games and traveling the world at Krypton VR, Chicago’s first virtual reality lounge.
Lake Forest College Homecoming 2017 drew more than 1,000 alumni, family, and friends to campus for two days of festivities. The weather ranged from cool and damp to windy and sunny—even a downpour midway through the football game. But the rain didn’t dampen the Forester spirit or the football outcome: Lake Forest beat Knox by a score of 28 to 21.
Students had a blast exploring the West Loop on a 360 Chicago trip on Saturday, September 30. Foresters enjoyed a tasty treat at Bombobar, went to the Willis Tower Skydeck, and explored Union Station’s Great Hall. Check out the Center for Chicago Programs Instagram account (@centerforchicagoprograms).