- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Parent Welcome Reception 2017
The Richter Option I program culminated with an all-day Symposium, where scholars presented their research in an open forum. This year the Richter Symposium included a reception at Glen Rowan House, where students, their families, and faculty celebrated the successful completion of the latest session in this 27-year Lake Forest College tradition.
Glaring sun and bright blue skies belied the bitter -2° wind chill in Lake Forest on Wednesday, January 4, as construction of the new Lillard Science Center continued unabated. A tour around the building shows the progress—and new views.
Ten-week Richter scholars presented their research results during a daylong symposium on July 22. Nineteen students worked on 13 projects in biology, business, chemistry, computer science, economics, education, English, music, and neuroscience. The four-week Richter Scholar Symposium was held in June.