- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
September 18, 2017
Flu Vaccination Clinic
3:00pm - 5:30pm
Trophy Room - Sports & Rec Center
On September 18th, CVS will be on campus in the Trophy Room to provide flu vaccines from 3:00-5:30pm. The vaccinations will be offered on a first come first serve basis. Please bring your insurance cards to the Flu Shot Clinic. The insurance plan offered through the College for faculty, staff, and students covers the flu vaccine. You may be covered if you have a different insurance plan; CVS representatives will be able to let you know if it is covered or you can call your insurance company prior to attending the clinic. If you plan to pay out of pocket or submit for reimbursement, the cost of the flu vaccine will be around $20.00 (Checks only).
General Questions? Please call 847-234-3100 for questions about public events at the College.
On-Campus Disability Accommodations: Contact Teryn Robinson at 847-735-5167 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance.