- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Campus Programming Committee
October 21, 2017
Lake Forest College Day at The Art Institute
10:30am - 4:00pm
The Art Institute of Chicago
For admission, simply show your College ID at the Lake Forest College registration table found in the Modern Wing lobby located at 125 E. Monroe Street anytime between 10:30am and 4pm. Students, faculty, and staff may bring as many guests as they would like, though your entire party must check-in together under your College ID.
Please also enjoy the following:
- 10% discount at the Museum’s shops and restaurants
- Gallery Talk: Modern Wing Highlights
- The Artist’s Studio
- Conversation: Daniel Quiles and Arto Lindsay: Antropofagía
General Questions? Please call 847-234-3100 for questions about public events at the College.
On-Campus Disability Accommodations: Contact Teryn Robinson at 847-735-5167 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance.