- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Campus Programming Committee
September 14, 2017
Group Strength - Fac/Staff Fitness
12:15pm - 1:00pm
Sports and Recreation Center
Group Strength: New to strength training or looking to change up your current routine? Group Strength offers a non-intimidating environment to help shape your body. Participants will learn basic concepts of strength training, while being introduced to resistance exercises in the weight room.
Taught by Andrew Rauen (email@example.com/ x6216) on Thursdays from 12:15-1 p.m. in the Dance Studio/Weight Room.
Skill Level - Beginning to Advanced; Low to High intensity
General Questions? Please call 847-234-3100 for questions about public events at the College.
On-Campus Disability Accommodations: Contact Teryn Robinson at 847-735-5167 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance.