- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
April 8, 2014
Thomas Dyja lecture, “The Third Coast”
Lily Reid Holt Memorial Chapel
Chicagoans are proud of their city, with good reason. Author Thomas Dyja will take us past the usual Bests and Biggests and Firsts, toward the Chicago that built the American Dream in ways that have changed the world.
The book won the Chicago Tribune Heartland Prize and was selected as one of the New York Times 100 Notable Books of 2013, and named one of the Chicago Tribune’s best books of 2013. It will be featured in the upcoming re-release of the Chicagoan.
Dyja’s talk will be the closing event for the Student Symposium. Click here for more information.
General Questions? Please call 847-234-3100 for questions about public events at the College.
On-Campus Disability Accommodations: Contact Teryn Robinson at 847-735-5167 or email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance.