- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
Welcome to the Parent Gateway, where you will find relevant information to help you stay connected with Lake Forest College and your student.
Lecturer in theater John Hildreth invited Hamid Masood ’19 to perform with his improv team on The Second City’s famously funny stage.
The Richter Option I program culminated with an all-day Symposium, where scholars presented their research in an open forum. This year the Richter Symposium included a reception at Glen Rowan House, where students, their families, and faculty celebrated the successful completion of the latest session in this 27-year Lake Forest College tradition.
Lake Forest College’s 43 Richter Scholars recently visited the Northwestern University campus in Evanston, Illinois.
Lake Forest College hosted its 6th annual Summer Plate Race on Monday, June 4—this time on Middle Campus Quad.
The 43 outstanding first-year students who have been selected to do research on campus this summer through the College’s well-regarded Richter Scholar Summer Research Program.
Across the nation, colleges and universities are seeing record increases in student mental health concerns. College students’ level of distress and anxiety, and their ability to manage adversity and stress, has changed dramatically. To address this issue on campus, Lake Forest College hosted an all-day resiliency summit for faculty and staff on May 21.