- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
A college that shows its commitment to CAREERS is stronger than ever during COVID-19.
The Chicago Tribune turned to Associate Professor of Education Desmond Odugu for his insight on housing discrimination in its coverage of a breaking discrimination news story in a Chicago suburb.
Every year, the Athletic Department releases an All-Academic Team that consists of one player from each athletic team on campus. The athletes chosen have the highest cumulative GPA for their respective teams, and they have completed three semesters.
The 21st, Illinois’s statewide news talk show, turned to Assistant Professor of History and African American Studies Courtney Joseph for her insight on “Bringing Juneteenth to the Mainstream,” which aired on five NPR member stations in central and northern Illinois on June 18.
President Stephen D. Schutt sent an email to all students, faculty, and staff on June 16 updating details of important campus initiatives.
Despite the COVID-19 campus closure, 28 rising sophomores are conducting research this summer with 31 faculty members as part of the College’s signature Richter Scholar Program.