- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Local Residents... Welcome to Lake Forest College
- Take front row seats at a visiting lecture
- Sign up for a test run with virtual reality
- Satisfy that itch to learn and head to class
- Join the Foresters at our gym
- Cheer top Division 3 athletes at the 50-yard line or at the rink
- Be stirred by a favorite play, musical, concert, or art installation
- Host your event at the College
- Make a donation
Questions? Email Brenda Dick, email@example.com
Latest News for the Community
Lake Forest College, in partnership with Lake Forest Library and the Ragdale Foundation, has chosen A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline as the 2018 selection for Lake Forest Reads: Ragdale. Baker Kline is also the author of the bestselling book Orphan Train.
Registration is now open for the 2018 Lake Forest College Summer Session. We offer three summer sessions—in May, June, and July—with face-to-face instruction. Summer classes are for our students, area high school students and college students home for the summer. The option of three different sessions allows high school students in the area or students home from college to still enjoy the sun and the beach.
The College’s Home for Dinner program was a featured story in the January issue of Forest & Bluff magazine. Click here to read the full story.