- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/35592_shot02-041_v2.rev.1487090405.jpg)"/>
Career Finder: Health and Medicine
Graduate with a diploma and an EDGE.
Lake Forest prepares students for a variety of careers in the health and medical professions.
Check out what some of our alumni are up to:
The Pre-Health Program offers guidance to students considering careers in medicine and other health professions. In addition to assisting with internships and job shadowing experiences, they will help you navigate the graduate and medical school application process.
Lake Forest boasts an impressive 90 percent placement rate into medical school.
Students go on to some of the top medical schools and graduate programs in the country including:
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Harvard University MD/PhD Program
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Northwestern University Dental School and PhD Programs in Cognitive Psychology and Neuroscience
- Rush University Medical College MD Program
- Stanford University PhD Program in Cell and Molecular Biology
- University of Arizona PhD Program in Optical Sciences
- University of California-Berkley PhD Program in Nuclear Chemistry
- University of Chicago PhD Program in Chemistry
- University Illinois-Urbana MD of Veterinary Science