- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Alumni Career Services
The Career Advancement Center (CAC) provides job search resources for recent and experienced alumni of the College.
The Career Advancement Center can provide recent alumni and alumni in transition:
- Job Search Strategies - Meet one-on-one with a career advisor for assistance with your job search, whether in-person, over the phone, or via email.
- Resumes and Cover Letters - Have a professional career advisor review your resumes and cover letters and help you stand out from the crowd.
- Interviewing tips and mock interview sessions - Looking to improve your interview skills? Practice with a career advisor and get feedback and tips to land that next step in your life.
- Prep for Graduate School - Thinking about going back to school? Reach out to the career center for assistance with the application process.
Contact the Career Advancement Center to make an appointment with a career advisor at 847-735-5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CAC has many online resources available to help you with your job search or transition. Here are a few:
- Handshake Career Portal - Access the College’s own job board and apply for jobs with employers looking to hire Foresters!
- Join our LinkedIn alumni network and connect with fellow Foresters who can assist you with your job search.
4Med+ Online Training for Pre-Health Students and Alumni
Lake Forest College has recently partnered with 4Med+ to provide accredited online training to students and alumni on topics relating to compliance, government incentives, health IT, health and safety, best communication, and business practices. Training is provided self-paced, on-demand or via live instructor-led webinar workshops.
Lake Forest alumni receive 25% academic discount off 4Med+ online curriculum with the special discount code LFCALUM25. Visit the 4Med Alumni page for more information.
Students receive complementary access thanks to the gift of a generous donor.
Click here to view 4Med’s online course catalog.
For additional information, please contact the Career Advancement Center at 847-735-5235.