- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Plan your personal visit
Let us know what you’d like to do and who you’d like to meet. Faculty? Coaches? Other students? We look forward to scheduling a great day for you and your family.
It pays to visit!
High school seniors and transfer students who visit before May 1 will receive $1,000 annually towards the cost of attendance at the College.
We recommend spending at least a half a day with us. While you’re here you can:
- observe a class
- have lunch in our cafeteria
- meet current students
- chat with a coach or faculty member
- take a campus tour
- meet your admissions counselor
From a student’s perspective:
“Having a campus tour of the College gives you a sense of what it’s like to be a student here, if only for a few hours. Nothing can replace seeing the campus for yourself, and hearing first-hand about all the amazing opportunities we have as Lake Forest students! The tour made this clear.” —Kylie Mannion