Financial Aid Forms

You are not required to complete all forms.  Contact us if you are unsure what form(s) are needed.

2016–2017 Academic Year


Informational Documents

  • How to Read Your Award Letter  -  coming in February

Special Circumstance Forms (coming January 8)

Verification Worksheets (coming January 8)

  • Household Size
  • V-1         Dependent        Independent 
  • V-1 EZ    Dependent        Independent 
  • V-4
  • V-5
  • V-6         Dependent        Independent

2015–2016 Academic Year


Informational Documents

Special Circumstance Forms (optional)

  • Please complete any applicable form(s) only if your cost exceeds the minimum amount shown. Completed forms can be returned to us by email (save as .pdf if possible), fax or regular mail.
    • Educational Expenses - parent paying $2000+ for him/herself or your younger sibling during 2016-2017 academic year
    • Educational Loans - parent paying $2000+ toward loans in 2016 for which they are the borrower
    • Healthcare Expenses - parent paying $3000+ in 2015 or 2016, which are not paid with “pre-tax” dollars
    • Unusual Expenses - parent paying $2000+ for daycare, funeral, legal, etc. in 2015 or 2016

Verification Worksheets

Documenting 2014 Income

  • Best Option: use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool/DRT   (video clip or .pdf) Not available when…
    • a married student/parent filed separate tax returns
    • a student or his/her parents have had a change in marital status after December 31, 2014
    • a student or his/her parent filed an amended tax return
    • a student or his/her parent filed a foreign tax return

  • Option 2: a Tax Return Transcripts/TRT  (online or  pdf request form)

Satisfactory Academic Progress (“SAP”)

  • Detailed information about this policy can be found here.
  • SAP Appeal Form - for returning students who do not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards and wish to appeal.