You are not required to complete all forms. Contact us if you are unsure what form(s) are needed.
2014-2015 Academic Year Applications
- Early Decision Financial Aid Application
- Financial Aid FastApp
- International Student Financial Aid Profile
- The CSS profile is not required for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- Financial Aid Award Letter Guide - this document provides significant details about the financial aid offered, including descriptions, renewal requirements, policies, contact information, etc.
- Scholarship Award Letter Guide - this Guide is similar, but describes the Award Letter sent to students who did not apply for need-based aid. It including descriptions, renewal requirements, policies, contact information, etc.
Optional: Complete Special Circumstance Forms
- Necessary only if a situation applies to your family
- Your cost should meet or exceed any minimum amount shown
- Educational Expense - $2000; tuition for parent or younger sibling
- Educational Loan in Repayment -$2000; parent repaying loans
- Healthcare Expense - $3000; expenses paid in 2013 / 2014
- Income Change, parent - a significant change in 2014 vs. 2013
- Income Change, student - a significant change in 2014 vs. 2013
- Second Household - if living in two homes in different cities
- Unusual Expense - $2000; daycare, funeral, legal, etc. in 2013 / 2014
- Recommended submission dates (will be accepted later):
- March 1 (new first-year students)
- May 1 (currently-enrolled students)
- June 1 (new transfer students)
Verification Information and Forms
IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) - watch “how to” video
- Tax Return Transcript (TRT)
- V-1, Dependent students
- V-1EZ, Dependent students
- V-1, Independent students
- V-1EZ, Independent students
- V-3, V-4, V-5, V-6; please contact our office