- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
We can help you make Lake Forest College affordable. We offer up to $25,000 a year in merit-based scholarship for transfer students. Explore below to find the scholarship that is right for you!
- Entering with up to 30 hours of coursework
- Entering with over 30 hours of coursework
- Phi Theta Kappa Member
- College of Lake County (CLC) Pathway Scholarships
- Fine Art Scholarships
Use your weighted high school GPA and/or your ACT/SAT score to see the scholarship you could be eligible for.
Not on the grid? You can still apply.
At Lake Forest College, we know that our students are more than just a number. We are searching for interesting, well-rounded students to add to our diverse community. Our holistic admission process takes into consideration your engagement with the College, accomplishments in and out of the classroom, leadership potential, course preparation, and more.
Applying test-optional? No problem.
You will be reviewed for scholarship on an individual basis using our holistic review process. Schedule an interview with your admission counselor as soon as possible. We believe that this conversation tells more about a student’s drive and passion for learning than a standardized exam.
Applicants entering with over 30 hours of completed coursework will be evaluated through a holistic review process. Using your transcript, letters of recommendation, interview, and test scores (optional), we will offer a scholarship of up to $25,000 annually in recognition of your achievements.
This scholarship recognizes transfer students who hold current membership in Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society of two-year colleges. Scholarships are offered at the time of admission and may not be added after you have begun your enrollment. Scholarships are valued at $25,000 per year. This scholarship is renewable for one year only.
Click here to learn more about the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Students from the College of Lake County have the opportunity to take advantage of a special partnership between Lake Forest College and CLC. Transfer students must submit an application for admission by August 15 for fall and January 1 for spring to be considered.
-Pathway Honors Scholars
-Pathway Business Scholars
-Pathway Science Scholars
-Pathway Humanities Scholars
Click here to learn more about CLC Pathway Scholarships
Lake Forest College offers talent-based scholarships in music, studio art, and theater. Scholarships require an application for admission, the scholarship application, and either an audition for music and theater, or portfolio review for studio art. Scholarships are available to both majors and non-majors.
Transfer students are still eligible to apply for a Fine Art Scholarship. Applicants must complete an application for admission and either an audition or portfolio review by July 1. Scholarships are available for both majors and non-majors. Transfer students may contact Jonathan Gonzalez with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-735-5008.