- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
As a commuter student, you are part of an active and growing group on campus. Read below for information about campus life that is specific to you.
Commuter Student Lounge
Located in Deerpath Residence Hall on the lower level, the commuter student lounge is outfitted with sofas, a TV with DVD player, a mini-fridge, and lockers.
Commuter Student Organization
The Commuter Student Organization (CSO) is an organization that supports students who live off campus. It’s where you can connect with other commuters for support, carpooling, and other campus life tips. You can join it and any of the other student groups when you come to campus for Orientation.
Your mailbox is an important link to campus, and is where you’ll get information and correspondence from campus groups, faculty, staff, and fellow students. In August, you will receive a mailbox number and combination. In the meantime, click here for general information about mail services on campus.
Commuter Student Meal Plans
Learn more on the Aramark dining services website.