- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Admitted Student Events
Welcome, #FutureForester! No matter if you are a first-year or transfer student, we have designed several opportunities for you.
Join us for events, both on and off-campus, where admitted students will dig a little deeper and see if Lake Forest College is right for them.
Future Forester Day
Future Forester Day, open only to admitted students, is unlike any other visit to campus. It’s designed to give you an in-depth look into all aspects of life at Lake Forest College.
Whether you’re still deciding or want another look at the place you’ve already decided to call home, we encourage admitted students and their families to join us for a day of hands-on interactions and information.
We invite you and your family to join us at a reception near you! We’ve found some pretty great locations to help you explore Lake Forest College in your own backyard.
This is a wonderful opportunity for prospective varsity athletes to have some fun, network and meet members of the Lake Forest community. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with your admission counselor, alumni, coaches, and current students.
Fridays in the Forest
There is no better way to spend your Friday than in the Forest. During this special visit program, you can choose various activities that meet your interests and help you explore what your life at Lake Forest will look like. This is a great opportunity sit in on a class, chat with current students and faculty, and even tour downtown Lake Forest.
Can’t join us for one of these events? Feel free to schedule your personal visit to campus where you can sit in on a real class, chat with a faculty member and/or coach, meet your admissions officer, etc. Let us know what would make your visit perfect!