- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
At Lake Forest, students have direct access to great faculty, innovative programs, career-building internships in nearby Chicago, and a large network of alumni.
7 reasons why you should consider
Lake Forest College
1. Small classes and direct access to professors
Working closely with professors who do all the teaching and advising provides enormous benefits leading to academic and personal success.
Learn more »
2. Graduate with two majors and a minor
Our flexible curriculum allows you to pursue up to two majors and one minor—and still graduate in four years. Learn more »
3. Pursue up to three for-credit internships
Our location just 30 miles from Chicago means access to some of the best internships anywhere, giving students an incredible edge in pursuing their career goals. Learn more »
4. Study with classmates from 73 countries and 47 states
A global perspective is key to success in today’s world, and you’ll be exposed to insights from many different backgrounds and cultures.
Learn more »
5. Conduct high-level undergraduate research
Students work closely with professors and conduct research usually reserved for graduate students at larger universities. Learn more »
6. Spend two semesters abroad or in Chicago
Our curriculum allows students to take advantage of multiple off-campus study opportunities on 6 continents or in nearby Chicago. Learn more »
7. Engage with career advisors all four years
Developing career goals—and a plan to achieve them—is a fundamental part of a Lake Forest education. Learn more »