Lake Forest College’s Summer Programs let you catch up on a college credit, get ahead of the game, get a career-making internship, supercharge your writing, participate in an archaeological dig, learn a second (or third, or fourth!) language, earn a valuable transfer credit, or fulfill that promise you once made to yourself to be a lifelong learner.
We offer three terms throughout the summer session. Our courses meet four days per week over four weeks—it’s face-to-face instruction that let’s you still enjoy the sun, and the beach!
And our beautiful residential campus allows for plenty of that. Whether you are a current Lake Forest College student (or hope to be one soon), a visitor from another institution, a high school student or a member of the community, we welcome you to join us.
Exciting summer opportunities includes:
Summer time at Lake Forest College has something for everyone:
- Courses open to the community in the Summer Session
- Summer Language Institute classes that will give you a global edge
- New Writing By The Lake community seminar for the writer in all of us
- Bard College affiliated Writing and Thinking Workshop for high school students
- Popular technology and sports camps for children
Summer Research and Off-Campus Opportunities
Summer is also a time for digging deep into a topic. Lake Forest College provides many opportunities for students to dive into research in a variety of forms, both on our campus and off-campus, including our Richter Scholars Program for first-year students and fellowship program with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.