- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29612_judy_dozier_2cropped.rev.1451943820.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29616_ann_robertscropped2.rev.1451944021.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29615_rob_baadecropped3.rev.1451944211.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29614_ben_zeller_2.rev.1451944512.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29610_alex_shingeltoncropped2.rev.1451943950.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29613_carolyn_tuttlecropped2.rev.1451944800.jpg)"/>
The Lake Forest College Student Symposium, now in its 15th year, provides students with an opportunity to share their scholarly research and creative projects to the College community through presentations, exhibits, debates, performances, demonstrations, and posters.
The day is a testament to our diverse achievements inside and outside the classroom. Regular classes are cancelled on the day of the Symposium so faculty, staff, and students can participate in the events. Lake Forest College also welcomes the general public to attend the Symposium and support this celebration of student scholarship and intellectual engagement.
In 2007 the Student Symposium was designated as the Steven Galovich Memorial Student Symposium in memory of Steven Galovich. Professor Galovich, past Provost and Dean of Faculty at Lake Forest, was instrumental in starting the Student Symposium in 1998.