- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29615_rob_baadecropped3.rev.1451944211.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29613_carolyn_tuttlecropped2.rev.1451944800.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29612_judy_dozier_2cropped.rev.1451943820.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29616_ann_robertscropped2.rev.1451944021.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29610_alex_shingeltoncropped2.rev.1451943950.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29614_ben_zeller_2.rev.1451944512.jpg)"/>
At Lake Forest College, students can publish original work in one of three student journals or through the newspaper, The Stentor.
Collage is a literary magazine which celebrates cultural diversity through written expression in all languages. Students, faculty, staff and alumni contribute literary and artistic works to the publication, which is published each spring.
Eukaryon is an undergraduate research journal that publishes the very best of life science scholarship conducted by Lake Forest students. The journal celebrates and highlights the academic accomplishments of students achieved within the research-rich classrooms and student-centered research labs of Lake Forest College faculty. The word “Eukaryon” reflects the diversity of organisms that the faculty of the Biology Department are involved with through their scholarship.
Inter-Text is an undergraduate journal for the Social Sciences and Humanities at Lake Forest College. First published in 2018, the mission of Inter-Text is to pave connections across the humanities and social sciences at Lake Forest College.
First printed in 1935, Tusitala is Lake Forest College’s premier literary magazine. Published annually during spring semester, it stands as both an outlet and showcase for the very best student and faculty poets, prose writers, photographers, and artists of nearly any variety.
The Stentor, the College newspaper, was first published during the 1886-87 academic year and continues to serve as the students’ weekly journal of record. The newspaper covers features, news, editorials, sports, and offers a voice to the students of the College.