- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
We offer free tutoring and resources for every stage of the writing process. Our tutors are excited to be your writing partners!
Make an appointment on our online scheduler, call us at 847-735-5233, or walk in to the Writing Center to schedule an appointment.
Fill out our self-assessment form to request a standing appointment. We are excited to help you invest in your writing! Please commit to attending your standing every week—not only will consistent attendance give you true results, but it will also prevent your weekly appointment from being canceled. Our policy is to cancel a standing after two absences. The only excused absences are college-approved events like Student Symposium Day or a class field trip; illnesses, study groups, or meetings with professors or coaches are not excused. Please notify us of absences in advance.
In Fall 2018, we will move to a new space on the lower level of Hotchkiss Hall. Stay tuned for opening day!
Monday–Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to noon
Sunday: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday–Thursday (a tutor will be available–first come, first served)
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (please arrive on the hour; a tutor will help you if available)
We are moving to the lower level of Hotchkiss Hall, Room 03, in Fall 2018. Stay tuned for opening day!