- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
We offer free tutoring and resources for every stage of the writing process. Our tutors are excited to be your writing partners!
Make an appointment on our online scheduler, call us at 847-735-5233, or walk in to the Writing Center to schedule an appointment.
- Fill out our self-assessment form to request a standing appointment. Consistent attendance will give you results.
- Standings are canceled after two absences.
- Excused absences include college-approved events like Student Symposium Day or a class field trip.
- Unexcused absences include illnesses, study groups, or meetings with professors or coaches.
- Please notify us of absences in advance.
***Our last day this semester is Tuesday, April 30. Remember—we have all day walk-ins! Stop by at the start of any hour to see if/when a tutor is available.***
Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday–Thursday 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: A tutor will be available–first come, first served.
Monday/Wednesday 9 a.m.-9 p.m, Tuesday/Thursday 10 a.m.-9 p.m., and Friday 10 a.m.-12 p.m.: Arrive at the start of the hour; a tutor will help you if a scheduled client does not arrive before ten past the hour.
Lower level of Hotchkiss Hall
We are elevator-accessible and have different tutoring spaces available to meet a variety of needs. Please let us know if there is something we can do to make your appointments more accessible. Contact Kate Oakley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847-735-5233).