- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
We offer free tutoring and resources for every stage of the writing process. Our tutors are excited to be your writing partners!
Make an appointment on our online scheduler, call us at 847-735-5233, or walk in to the Writing Center to schedule an appointment.
- Fill out our self-assessment form to request a standing appointment. Consistent attendance will give you results.
- Standings are canceled after two absences.
- Excused absences include college-approved events like Student Symposium Day or a class field trip.
- Unexcused absences include illnesses, study groups, or meetings with professors or coaches.
- Please notify us of absences in advance.
***We will open on Sunday, January 20 2019.***
Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday–Thursday 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: A tutor will be available–first come, first served.
Monday/Wednesday 9 a.m.-9 p.m and Tuesday/Thursday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.: Arrive at the start of the hour; a tutor will help you if a scheduled client does not arrive before ten past the hour.
Lower level of Hotchkiss Hall
We are elevator-accessible and have different tutoring spaces available to meet a variety of needs. Please let us know if there is something we can do to make your appointments more accessible. Contact Kate Oakley at email@example.com or (847-735-5233).