- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Quantitative Resource Center - Become a Tutor
Welcome to the Quantitative Resource Center!
We are glad you are interested in working with us. The QRC is made up of a team of dedicated people who are here to help students succeed in their course work.
The whole QRC staff is here to help you improve and progress as a tutor in both strategies and technique. The more involved you are in the Center, the more you will benefit from working here.
Before you apply, do you:
- have a 3.25 cumulative GPA or better?
- have a minimum grade of A- in each course you are interested in tutoring?
- possess strong communication skills in order to articulate appropriate suggestions for improvement to clients?
- consider yourself trustworthy, reliable, patient, and detail-oriented?
- feel capable to work independently and to take initiative in fulfilling responsibilities?
- have room in your schedule to work a minimum of six hours per week?
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you more about joining our team! Please contact Julia Berkowitz to apply to become a tutor.