The Quantitative Readiness Assessment is available through your Moodle account. Log in and look under “My Courses” on the left side of the page.
The Math Resource Center (MRC) provides students with extra help in the math, science, and quantitative portions of their classes and supports already existing department-based tutoring. Making an appointment is highly encouraged since walk-in help cannot be guaranteed.
For Fall 2014, the MRC provides tutoring support in:
- Bio 103 Human Bio
- Bio 108 Learning about the Living World
- Bio 120 Organismal Biology
- Bus 130 Applied Statistics
- Chem 115 Chemistry I
- 107 Intro to Web Programming
- 112 Computer Science I (No standing appts for this course)
- Econ/Fin 130 Applied Statistics
Note: We do not tutor Econ 110 since this is a theory class not a quantitative class.
- Econ 210 Micro
- Econ 220 Macro
- Math 104 Elem Math from Advanced Standpoint
- Math 105 Elementary Functions
- 110 Calculus I
- 150 Intro Probability and Statistics
- 160 Math Methods with Applications
- Phys 106 Light Sound and Waves
- Phys 110 Introductory Physics I
- Phys 120 General Physics I
- Psych 221/222 Research Methods and Stats
What to Bring to an Appointment
Be sure to bring your text book, assignments, test/quiz review sheets and any other material that was given to you by your instructor. Also, be sure you have extra paper for working problems and a pencil.