The Math Resource Center (MRC) provides students with extra help in the math, science, and quantitative portions of their classes and supports already existing department-based tutoring. Making an appointment is highly encouraged since walk-in help cannot be guaranteed.
For Spring 2014, the MRC provides tutoring support in:
- Bio 103 Human Bio
- Bio 106 Nutrition
- Bio 150 Stats
- Bus 130 Applied Statistics
- Bus 230 Financial Accounting
- Chem 108/ES 108
- Chem 109 Physical World
- Chem 114
- Chem 116
- 107 Intro to Web Programming
- 112 Computer Science I (No standing appts for this course)
- Econ/Fin 130 Applied Statistics
Note: We do not tutor Econ 110 since this is a theory class not a quantitative class.
- 110 Calculus I
- 150 Intro Probability and Statistics
- 160 Math Methods with Applications
- Phys 109 Astronomy
- Phys 111
- Phys 121
- Psych 221/222 Research Methods and Stats
What to Bring to an Appointment
Be sure to bring your text book, assignments, test/quiz review sheets and any other material that was given to you by your instructor. Also, be sure you have extra paper for working problems and a pencil.